Tax Schedule Selection feature
When LineTaxScheduleSelect method is called:
- The DZ Tax Schedule Supplement table is referenced to return all of the tax schedules for that zip.
- Then the code steps though those schedules to see if any are for the current county.
- If the current county is found, all tax schedules for other counties are removed from the group of schedules.
- If outside city is specified, then all tax schedules for any city are removed (leaving only county and/or state schedules).
- Otherwise if outside city is not specified, then the code steps though those schedules to see if any are for the current city.
- If the current city is found, all tax schedules for other cities are removed from the group of schedules.
- Then the tax schedule having the highest priority (highest tax rate) is selected from the remaining schedules.
If the selected tax schedule includes a county level tax, the LineCounty property is updated to show that county.
Please see DynamicZip tax schedule selection for more information.
taxengine/features/tax_schedule_selection.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/24 18:23 by conni